AudioSigGen is a free and simple Audio Signal Generator with the following features:
*Main Tab, the basic audio signal generator:
- Play a sine wave tone with frequencies from 10 Hz to 20 kHz (adjustment in real time)
- change the frequency with two sliders. One with normal resolution, the other with fine resolution for exact adjusting of the value
- both frequency sliders are logarithmicly resolved
- the desired value can also be prompted by a numberpad, accessed via the textfield.
- Left and right channels separately ON/OFF and phase invertible
- Bursts and multi tones available (the settings are accessible via the settings button)
- Turning the Generator ON/OFF, there is a fadeout/fadein for the time of a half period of the wavelength. So no "klicks", witch may be appeared when the generator stops.
*Bass Vent, calculation for the acoustic design of a vented box:
- Input values: Box volume, vent diameter, vent length and tuning frequency. Each of this values can be calculated.
- Change the unity to Meter or Feets
- The calculated tuning frequency can be sent to the generator, to play this frequency through the box
*Baby Fan, a hair dryer sound played in a endless loop:
- Parents may know the trick with the hair dryer - but we don't want to waste energy just for sounding, so you can use this app instead for a fan...
More informations and a manual are available on